To set up the Sleep Cycle Alarm, in the Sleeptracker® app, navigate to Menu > Set Sleep Cycle Alarm, and toggle the alarm on. Set the alarm time, the days you want the alarm to sound, your alarm window preference, and your wake-up music. With the alarm window feature enabled, the Sleep Cycle alarm will sound at the optimal point in the window time range.
If your Sleep Cycle alarm did not sound, ensure you have the alarm time correctly set and the alarm volume is set to 50% or more. Additionally, as the Sleep Cycle alarm is a Cloud-based alarm, so you’ll want to keep features like “Do Not Disturb” or your device’s hardware silent switch disabled (if equipped), as these features may block the Sleeptracker® app’s alarm notification from sounding the alarm.
If you need further assistance, try the following:
- In the app, navigate to Menu > Set Sleep Cycle Alarm, and then toggle off the alarm if it is currently turned on.
- Next, go to Menu > My Profile > Account > Sign Out, to log out of your account.
- Uninstall the Sleeptracker® app from your mobile device, and then reinstall it from your device’s app store.
- Once the app has reinstalled, log back into your account.
- Before going to sleep tonight, return to Menu > Set Sleep Cycle Alarm, to turn on the alarm. Ensure that the alarm time is correct and your alarm volume on this screen is set to 50% or more.
- Once you have made your changes, be sure to navigate away from the alarm screen (i.e. by tapping the back button), in order to save the alarm changes you just made.
- Press your mobile device’s physical Volume Up button, to ensure that your device's system app/media volume is set to max.
- Note: on Apple devices, consider toggling off “Change with Buttons”, so your volume buttons control media volume. To do so, launch the Settings app, select Sounds & Haptics, and then toggle off “Change with Buttons”. Afterward, launch the Sleeptracker® app and ensure your system’s app/media volume is set to max.
- Leave the Sleeptracker® app open or backgrounded (do not force close the app or remove it from your recently opened apps).