To reset your physical remote to its factory settings, you can do so by pressing the Flat and Zero-G buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds on the physical remote. The remote backlight will flash twice to indicate the original positions have been restored.
If you are currently logged into your Sleeptracker-AI® account, log out before proceeding with the reinstallation steps. You can do this by navigating to Menu > My Profile > Account > Log Out > Log Out, in the Sleeptracker-AI® app.
You can reinstall the Sleeptracker-AI® app directly on the Play Store – tap here on your mobile device to be taken to the app's Play Store page.
- Alternatively, launch the Play Store on your mobile device and search for “Tempur Sleeptracker-AI” (choose the Sleeptracker-AI® app with “Tempur®” on the icon).
Afterward, select Uninstall > wait for the app to uninstall > Install, to complete the reinstalation steps.
- Touch and hold the Sleeptracker-AI® app.
- Select Remove App or the Remove icon in the top-left corner of the app.
- Tap Delete App > Delete.
NOTE: if you hold down the Sleeptracker-AI® app icon while the app is in your App Library or you search for the app on your device, then select Delete App > Delete, to uninstall the app.
- Tap here on your device to be taken directly to the App Store page for the Tempur® Sleeptracker-AI® app (if prompted to choose a web browser, select Safari).
- Alternatively, launch the App Store on your mobile device and search for “Tempur Sleeptracker-AI” (choose the Sleeptracker-AI® app with “Tempur®” on the icon).
- Tap the Download button to complete the reinstalation steps.