The Sleeptracker skill for Amazon Alexa allows you to get insights on your sleep analysis and *control your Smart Base.
- Launch the Amazon Alexa app and then select the More tab (bottom right) > Skills & Games > Search icon (top right) > search for & select “Sleeptracker” > Enable / Launch.
- Enter your Sleeptracker-AI® account’s credentials and then follow the prompts.
For more information, visit the Alexa Skills support page.
Here are ways you can interact with your Sleeptracker-AI® system using Alexa:
- *To set your bed to a preset position, say "Alexa, ask Sleeptracker to..."
- "set my bed to flat position."
- "set my bed to anti-snore position.
- "set my bed to lounge position."
- "set my bed to TV position."
- "set my bed to Zero-G position."
- "set my bed to favorite."
- To get coaching information from the AI Sleep Coach, say "Alexa, ask Sleeptracker to coach me” or "Alexa, ask Sleeptracker how can I improve my sleep."
- To have your sleep report emailed, you can say "Alexa, ask Sleeptracker to email my sleep report."
- To set your Sleep Cycle Alarm or to check if it is set, you can say "Alexa, ask Sleeptracker..."
- "to set alarm for [time] AM/PM.
- "when will my alarm sound" or
- "when will my alarm go off."
- To start & stop a manual recording with Alexa, you can say "Alexa, ask Sleeptracker to..."
- "start recording" or "start my sleep recording."
- "stop recording" or "stop my sleep recording."
- To get information about your last sleep recording, you can say "Alexa, ask Sleeptracker how did I sleep last night."
- *To adjust your bed light, you can say "Alexa, ask Sleeptracker to..."
- “turn bed light on."
- "turn bed light off."
To do this, each user will need to be on the same household in the Amazon Alexa app and have voice profiles configured. Here are the requirements for this to work:
- Both users must be connected to a single Sleeptracker-AI® smart bed.
- To add a Second User: for the user who is already paired to a Sleeptracker-AI® smart bed, in the Sleeptracker-AI® app, select Menu > Add Second User, and then follow the instructions shown.
- Each user must be in the same Amazon Household:
- Verify/Add: the person who originally set up the Amazon Echo device(s) should select here to bring up the “Manage Your Household” page. If your partner’s name is not listed, add them to your household.
- Both users in the Amazon Household must have the Amazon Alexa app on their mobile devices.
- If needed, here's a link for the Amazon Alexa app on the Google Play Store and here's a link for Apple's App Store. Select the respective link to be taken directly to the app store’s page on your mobile device. For Apple devices, be sure to select “Safari” if prompted. Alternatively, search for and install the “Amazon Alexa” app from your mobile device’s app store.
- Each user should have voice profiles set up and matched with Alexa.
- Android Devices:
- Verify/Add: on each sleeper's mobile device, in the Amazon Alexa app, select the More tab (bottom right) > Settings > Account Settings > Your Profile & Family > select your name/profile. If you see "Your voice is recognized", under “Voice ID”, a profile has already been set up. If not, select Add Your Voice and follow the prompts.
- Under the “Voice ID” screen, select Voice ID settings and ensure “Personalize skills” is toggled on.
- Apple Devices:
- Verify/Add: on each sleeper's mobile device, in the Amazon Alexa app, select the More tab (bottom right) > Settings > Account Settings > Your Profile. If you see "Add Your Voice", a profile has not been set up. Select Add Your Voice and follow the prompts.
- Under your profile settings, select Match voice profiles and follow the prompts. If you see a "No profiles to match" message, you will either have to wait until Alexa to process the voice profiles (especially if the profile was recently added), and then try again in the future, otherwise, your voice profiles may have already been matched.
- Android Devices:
- Both users must have the “Sleeptracker” skill enabled.
- Verify: in the Alexa app, select the More tab > Skills & Games > Your Skills (top right), and then ensure "Sleeptracker" is listed on both user's devices.
- To Set Up: if “Sleeptracker” is not listed, the skill is not added. To add, select the Search Icon (above “Your Skills“) > search for and select "Sleeptracker" > Enable / Launch. Enter your Sleeptracker-AI® account’s credentials and then follow the prompts.
After following the above, Alexa should recognize who is speaking and control the correct side of the base or provide sleep coaching feedback for the correct person. If the voice match is not working, you can manually switch accounts by saying, "Alexa, switch accounts."
Method 2: launch the Amazon Alexa app and then select the More tab (bottom right) > Skills & Games > Search icon (top right) > search for & select “Sleeptracker” > Settings > Disable Skill.
*Requires a compatible Smart Base.